Robota Eclipse Professional UAV
The Eclipse UAV is the most complete and competitive mapping solution of its kind, with applications in agriculture, construction, mining, and urban analysis. With each Eclipse, we are proud to offer a combination of features that no other UAV in the market can provide:
- Hand-launched takeoff, no additional hardware required
- Higher wing loading, leading to better high-wind performance
- Small field landing with reverse thrust capability
- Can cover nearly 400 acres per 50-minute flight
- Your choice of high-resolution camera
- 1-click software updates from anywhere in the world
Each Eclipse is custom-made in the U.S.A. and tested extensively prior to delivery to the customer.
The Robota Eclipse comes fully loaded with the tools and applications you need to start mapping on Day 1.
The GooseTM onboard autopilot contains the intelligence to safely manage the Eclipse’s flight and payload. The autopilot’s current feature set includes pre-loaded application parameters for diverse functions such as mapping, firefighting, search and rescue, and research.
While the Goose autopliot directs the Eclipse in the air, the additional Robota GCSTM is your on-the-ground interface for flight planning and control, as well as mid-flight adjustments and course corrections.
Flight planning is easy. You can control altitude, overlap, waypoints and search patterns, all from an intuitive user interface compatible with Microsoft Windows. To help facilitate flight planning, the interface will generate statistics projecting flight length, coverage area, and duration.
During the flight, real-time data on vitals, battery remaining, altitude, airspeed and fail-safe conditions are clearly displayed and logged for later analysis.
Both the Goose autopilot and GCS software were developed in-house by Robota and are included as part of the Eclipse Complete Mapping System. Robota regularly provides updates, easily applied and uploaded wirelessly to keep you flying with the latest features.
UAV Camera Option
Sony RX100 Payload
- The Rx100 payload is ideal for high resolution studies.
- Recommended for land surveys, topography, geology and inventory.
- 1.1inch/pixel resolution is attainable @ 400ft.
Micasense RedEdge Payload
- The RedEdge Five band camera takes images simultaneously.
- Recommended for determining plant health and vegetation indices.
- 3.14 inch/pixel resolution is attainable @ 400ft.
Eclipse Complete UAV Mapping System
- Flight Time : 50 minutesa
- Mapping Area Sony : 400 acresb
- Mapping Area RedEdge : 200 acresc
- Communications Range : 3 milesd
- Max Wind Speed : 28 mph
- Case Dimensions : 35.32″x17.88″x17.88″
- Flying Weight : 3 lbs
a Varies depending on settings and weather conditions
b Calculated at 400ft AGL with 60% overlap, results may vary
c Calculated at 400ft AGL with 70% overlap, results may vary
d Range varies on terrain and antenna clearance