The educational license gives educators full access to Agisoft PhotoScan Pro. Generate high resolution georeferenced orthophotos (up to 5 cm accuracy with GCP) and exceptionally detailed DEMs / textured polygonal models. The fully automated workflow enables a non-specialist to process thousands of aerial images on a desktop computer to produce professional class photogrammetric data.
Educational licenses are available exclusively to non-commercial, officially-accredited educational institutions, their employees and students. Such institutions: universities, colleges, junior colleges, scientific and technical schools, vocational schools, and correspondence schools. Educational licenses can also be purchased by students and officially employed teaching and research staff of officially accredited educational institutions.
- Aerial Triangulation
- Polygonal Model Generation (plain / textured)
- Setting Coordinate System
- Georeferenced Digital Elevation Model (DEM) Generation
- Georeferenced Orthophoto Generation
- The Educational License prohibits all commercial uses of the software
- Educational and Stand-alone Licenses differ legally but are technically identical
Take your aerial mapping research to the next level with the capabilities of Agisoft Photoscan Pro. Contact us to schedule a consultation to discuss how this software can help you model and break down data.