The Triton is a low cost, compact and user-friendly unmanned aerial system. It has a large payload bay suitable for a variety of payloads and allows for quick payload swapping. The airframe is remarkably simple and robust, but if something does break, replacement parts are easily obtainable worldwide or directly through us.
The Triton is integrated and preconfigured with our Goose Autopilot. Its automated takeoff and precision landing through Robota’s Ground Control Software make operating the Triton as easy as playing a computer game. Nevertheless, if you feel uncomfortable flying for the first time, training is available.
The Triton arrives ready to fly after a few minutes of assembly, just add your own Windows computer.
The Triton is currently used for, but not limited to:
- Map 200 Acres
- Hand Launch
- Cruise 10 m/s
- Endurance 45 or 90 minutes with extended battery
- Range 6km or 10km with radio upgrade
- Swappable Payloads
- Flight time, 30 to 60minutes
- Speed range, 17.5kts to 31kts
- Max wind speed, 25kts
- Weight, 3.0 lbs without payload
- Wing Span, 58 in
- Length, 37 in
- Payload bay, 4.5 x 3 x 2.5 inches 7 to 9 0z
- Transports in a 40 x 18 x 8inch box
Contact us today to find out more about how the Triton drone system can provide an affordable solution for your commercial needs.